Radon Gas

Radon is a cancer causing radioactive gas which you cannot see, smell or taste. Radon comes from the breakdown of uranium in the soil, rock, and water and gets into the air you breathe. This colorless and odorless gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer in America. 


The only way to know if you and your family are being exposed to high levels of Radon is to test your home. The EPA and the Surgeon General have recommended testing all homes. Radon is all over the United States and is especially high in our region. Detailed information about Radon, its health effects, and the proper steps to take to make your home safe from Radon visit the EPA Guide to Radon at http://www.epa.gov/radon



CALL NOW TO GET YOUR HOME TESTED!!                                      303.907.1544


image205